Closing date for applications is 28th February 2021.
Growing worldwide sales has lead to an opportunity for the right candidate to join ZipZag in Procurement and Logistics to manage a streamlined and quality delivery for our projects.
The position is full time (37.5 hours a week) and based near Chester.
We are a highly innovative engineering company that designs, supplies and installs bespoke Zip Roller Coaster in outdoor and indoor centres throughout the world. We have been operating for 5 years and have designed/installed over 80 rides in 10 different countries.
- Managing the procurement process from preliminary ordering through to shipping of Zip coaster projects to meet the programme.
- Manage concurrent projects using both in house and sub contractor support.
- Complete Import/Export documentation for freight forwarder.
- Arrange the logistical support required for installation teams i.e flights, accommodation, transport
- Ensuring sub-contractors provide the agreed Quality assurance documentation.
- You must be able to work as part of a team and be a strong communicator, liaising with colleagues and clients to help in the project management of our zip coaster rides
- You will report to the Operations Manager
What you’ll need (qualifications and skills)
- Minimum qualification level is a Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
- Experience with 6 Sigma (or similar) methodology.
- 2-3 years experience in Industrial/Manufacturing Industry is essential
- Experience of international shipping is desirable but not essential.
- You must be organised with an excellent attention to detail
- You must be able to adapt quickly to changes as they arise
- Full driving licence
What we offer
- An attractive salary package based on experience, in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 PA
- 20 days paid holiday in addition to Bank Holidays
- Flexible work arrangements
- Independent 24 hour counselling service
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 28th February 2021