ZipZag Rides is a young and highly innovative engineering company that designs, supplies and installs their bespoke market leading Zip Roller Coaster in outdoor and indoor attractions throughout the world. We have been operating for 5 years and have designed/installed over 80 rides in 14 different countries across Europe, North America, the Middle East and Asia.
Zip Roller Coasters are a relatively new concept. ZipZag has been and remains at the forefront of this developing technology. Sales have grown rapidly over the past three years and with growing interest in and awareness of the concept, the market opportunity that lies ahead of us is significant. Demand for our rides is high and this has led to a need to expand our UK based team.
What you’ll need – some or all of the below
- Experience in the assembly and/or maintenance of mechanical components.
- Experience of implementing or working within a Quality Assurance process
- Practical experience of using a wide range of tools
- A full passport and a willingness to travel overseas if required to support an installation project.
- A full driving licence.
- You will need to be a highly self- motivated individual, have a strong work ethic and work well as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ideally, experience of driving a fork-lift truck.
What you’ll get
£23,000 – £27,000 per annum, pro-rata for part-time work which we may be able to offer for candidates with exceptional experience.
You will work predominantly at our main office in Chester. The opportunity may arise to work on some of our ride installations in the UK and abroad.
What you’ll do
You will be mainly involved with the preparation and shipping of components for the rides. This will include:
- Assembly of mechanical components within a strict Quality Assurance protocol.
- Packing large steel components ready for shipping.
There may be opportunities to be involved in ride installations on client sites and this will be discussed further at interview.
You will report directly to our Senior Project Engineer.
What You’ll Experience
You will get the chance to travel and enjoy working in an exciting rapidly growing business. You will be working in one of the most exciting engineering sectors, surrounded by like-minded and talented individuals with a passion for what they do.
- Basic 37.5 hours a week with 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays. For exceptional candidates with great experience we may be prepared to offer the role on a part-time basis.
- Paid overtime.
- Bonus scheme.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- All travel, accommodation and subsistence costs paid if and when on client site.
If this role is of interest, we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 3rd December 2021.